Thursday, July 1, 2010

The passport has arrived!


Today the government passport arrived, and so now we start the process for the visa. I was so excited to get to the office, that dorko me totally forgot my marriage certificate! UG! Guess i'll be driving back down to 32nd street tomorrow to take the certificate to show we are legally married. There goes my workout during lunch! ARG!


Today has been a better day for the emotions. I'm not as freaky crazy as I was yesterday, thankfully. Man, that was bad! If this is what the next month holds...not sure I want it. Did have a wonderful pizza dinner with my friends Gina, John, Lorene and Leslie. Leslie is my good friend from Hawaii, and I said "arrivederci Leslie"! Which in translation means "until we meet again". And I will see her again...and looking forward to it. While I was in Hawaii, she took me to about 4 different beaches...gorgeous beaches. Here is a picture of us enjoying a Mai Tai after our day of beach hopping!

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Be safe and enjoy your time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment