Monday, August 2, 2010

Big Bear Trip











Sorry that I have not updated this lovely blog during July, but July has been a very busy month here in San Diego! I wouldn't change a minute of it though! I had something going on every weekend and it was great to catch up and spend time with friends.

So, the July adventure starts with a 4th of July weekend trip to the mountain to Big Bear! My good friend Gina's mom (aka mama G) and sister lives in Big Bear, so I wanted to take a trip up to see them (and say goodbye) and see Big Bear. Big Bear is the location that most people from San Diego go to for skiing. I have no desire for the skiing, nor snow, so we decided July would be the best time. Plus mama G was making us homemade tamalies and salsa. Oh holy smokes...it was all so good!

Gina and I left on Friday night after work and arrived a few hours later. The weekend was very fun with her mom and sister and Big Bear is quite lovely! We ended the weekend with a BBQ and wine. Attached are some pics of the fun we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment